1 inch or .75 inch Gatling---PROBLEM SOLVED

Here are two cropped images from the 1889 U.M.C.-Hartley & Graham Export Catalog.

The catalog says that all images of cartridges are approximately full size. That being said, I have a question about the second image. The first picture is a 1 inch Gatling.

What are the second two. They measure 0.800 for the bullet and case length is 3.630.
Both of these measurements are of course approximate based on the printed picture.
Are they 1 inch Gatling? Note that the image of the cartridge labeled as 1 inch Gatling has a bullet that measures 0.900 and case length 3.366 Aprox. Also, are these two outside primed or are they just drawn without primers for some reason?

PROBLEM SOLVED----The second picture shows 1 inch Gatling rounds. I was originally working with a Xerox copy of the catalog. I recently got an original copy and realized that the Xerox copy had been reduced to make it fit on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. The original is 8 1/2 x 12. In the original those cartridges do indeed measure 1 inch, not 0.800.