15 mm revolver pinfire

I’ve recently acquired a 15 mm pinfire revolver cartridge in nice conditions and with copper case.I paid about 20 dollars fo it.According to you,did I pay too mach for that round?I would like to know what is the actual value of this cartridge…

PS it is headstamped with a raised small “G” but I’m not sure it is a Gevelot product

I don’t know the value of this round but I always pay what I think a round is worth to me at the time I buy it. If you were happy paying $20 then thats what counts :-)

Pivi - I agree with Armourer. Pricing cartridges is no exact science. It is a good and impressive round anyway! I had one once and wish I had kept it just as a curiosity, even though I don’t collect pinfires. Well, that’s always dangerous - I might start collecting them. No! No!

Buon Natale, amico mio.

John Moss

[quote=“Pivi”]I’ve recently acquired a 15 mm pinfire revolver cartridge in nice conditions and with copper case.I paid about 20 dollars fo it.According to you,did I pay too mach for that round?I would like to know what is the actual value of this cartridge…

PS it is headstamped with a raised small “G” but I’m not sure it is a Gevelot product[/quote]

Good price Pivi!
I used to sell them 20 Euros
JP