1955-2000 journals dvd

I just today got my DVD of the JOURNALS 1955-2000 and I can’t turn it off. What a resource!! No more shuffling thru piles of magazines. No more disappointments when you learn that you are missing that one issue that you need. For you who have not bought your copy I’m here to tell you that it is the best $50 investment you will ever make.

Thanks to everyone responsible for all the hard work in putting it and the 50 year INDEX together.

WOW!!! YIPEEE!!! HEE HAW!!!

Ray

Ray: You got your copy, now where can I get mine, I have been looking over the IAA site and have come up short, I am a member so am I eligible for it? Vic

Look at the announcements at the top of the forum listing-- read the one called “IAA Journal Archives (digital copies) available”. It was also announced in the new IAA Journal.

[quote=“Ray Meketa”]I just today got my DVD of the JOURNALS 1955-2000 and I can’t turn it off. What a resource!! No more shuffling thru piles of magazines. No more disappointments when you learn that you are missing that one issue that you need. For you who have not bought your copy I’m here to tell you that it is the best $50 investment you will ever make.

Thanks to everyone responsible for all the hard work in putting it and the 50 year INDEX together.

WOW!!! YIPEEE!!! HEE HAW!!!

Ray[/quote]

Agree! It’s sad only what there is no such CD with 2001-2006. Hope it will appear earlier than 2045 :)

The intention is to release updates to this CD/DVD every 5 years or so. In 2011 or so we will release 2001-2005. That is the current plan, to lag the printed Journal by 5 or 6 years.

Note that these CD/DVDs are only available to IAA members

I just spent one minute and fifty-five seconds retrieving every instance of a particular cartridge from the last 35 years of the IAA Journals! Less than two minutes! Before, it would have taken hours, if not days to achieve the same results. Even then, you couldn