2014 PA Cartridge Show Info

It’s that time again. The 2014 Morgantown, PA Cartridge Show is now open for reservations. I will post any new info and updates on the B/S/T Forum. Reserve early and often!

PENNSYLVANIA CARTRIDGE COLLECTORS
20TH ANNUAL SHOW !!!
AUGUST 15-16, 2014

HOLIDAY INN OF MORGANTOWN
230 CHERRY LANE, MORGANTOWN, PA 19543

BRING YOUR CARTRIDGES:
BUY, SELL, TRADE !!!

AMMUNITION-RELATED COLLECTIBLES: MILITARY, HUNTING, RIMFIRE, INERT ORDNANCE, SHOTSHELLS, BOXES, LOADING TOOLS, AND MORE!!!

CALL: 1-610-286-3000 FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS OR FURTHER HOTEL INFO
(Reserve your room by July 24th to get the Show Rate! Mention “PCC” Group Code)

EIGHT FOOT SALES TABLES ARE $45 EACH – RESERVE SPACE NOW!

*** SHOW HOURS: ***

FRIDAY (8/15) 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
SATURDAY (8/16) 7:30 AM – 12:00 NOON
(Set-Up on the 14th – TABLE HOLDERS ONLY !!!)

FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS OR
SHOW INFORMATION, CONTACT:

JON COHEN (610) 933-7318 or DAVID SUTTON (610) 415-0572

E-MAIL: pactgshow@verizon.net

Almost out of show tables; will be starting a Wait List soon! Book your hotel rooms…use the Show Code!

FYI - We have now started a Wait List! Between early-leavers, late-comers, and suddenly-can’t-make-its, I think we have almost always been able to accommodate those on the Wait List.
Don’t be left out, let me know if you would like a table ASAP!
Jon

If you haven’t made your hotel reservations yet…what are you waiting for???
See you at the show!

I am considering to drive in on Saturday, the show starts at 7:30am, and ends 12:00 noon. Do dealers fold and leave early, like 10am? Because it is a 4 hour ride for me. Also, if I show up late Friday, is there any in-room trading or socializing in the evening?

Gentlemen,
I ask you to take more photos. I can not see this show, so I want to see the photo

We will take as many photos as possible, and I hope some attendees will also post some pics.

Vlad, there really isn’t any room trading at this show, but you are free to socialize with whoever you want to!
Most table holders do seem to wait until about 11am to start packing, but there are always a few who break down early to avoid the rush. We do discourage it, but there’s not too much we can do. One way we try to help is to open early, at 7:30. If you are there early you will beat some of the dealers and the show will actually blossom while you are flitting from table to table! It is truly a beautiful sight, one not to be missed.