.277 Wolverine

I see from a promo email from Starline Brass that they are now offering .277 Wolverine brass. I hadn’t heard of it, but it is apparently one of the many wildcats available for the AR platform, this one requiring only a barrel swap-out.

Matt,
I hope you will have some of this brass at SLICS?
Zac

I haven’t got any and I see that Starline’s smallest offered quantity is 250 for $80 on their website.

Hmmm.
Zac

I’ll have loaded ammunition with correct Head-Stamp in about 2 to 4 weeks.
From the designer and maker of uppers in the caliber:
The 277 Wolverine was designed to effectively utilize abundant 5.56 cases and 6.8 (.277) projectiles in various weights. It combines excellent performance with versatility by using all standard AR15 mil-spec parts and magazines, with a barrel swap being the only thing necessary.
Why? Well, for the past half-century, the choices in a compact and portable, but powerful, capable of a high ammunition load out, versatile and reliable rifle platforms have been the AR15 or the AK47 (The 5.56 or the 7.62x39 generally speaking). We have always wanted something that combines the attributes of both cartridges. When the 300BLK came out, we decided it wasn’t exactly what we were looking for. The 6.8SPC came close, but still wasn’t as versatile or as easy for the end-user as we wanted; the need for 6.8 specific magazines and bolts is a complication for some folks. So, we decided to move forward with this concept, the 277 Wolverine. The .277 Wolverine could be considered a hybrid of the 6.8SPC, the 300 Blackout, the 7.62x39 and the .223/5.56 NATO, making it THE MOST versatile cartridge for the standard AR15 platform
Best
Dave Call
www.ammo-one.com and www.ammo-one1.com

Now available

the pictures on the right, for size comparion : Left .223 vs .277 on Right.

for more info click Here; http://www.ammo-one.com/277Wolverine.html
**Thank you **
David Call
A Call to Arms,LLC
www.ammo-one.com and www.ammo-one1.com