.303 Brit "I C II"

I sent this image to Municion.org (OK, I love that website!!!), and they entered it but without any explanation or remark about it. I hoped they’d identify it for me. So, any help here?
IciiG

This is a Ball Mark II load with cordite propellant. It was loaded by the Royal Laboratories at Woolwich with a case made by contractor No.1.

Round with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 exist. Number 7 has never been seen.

No list has ever been found of who used these codes, but No. 1 is believed to have been Eley Bros. Ltd of London.

No answer to your question but:
When Municion.org is so popular and so many experts do frequent it why is it so full of errors? This is what keeps me staying away from it.

Niemand ist perfekt. But I love the website layout. Since I am no expert, it is a useful tool for me.

Falcon, maybe you meant this one being Eley?
Ec2G

Hi, if you read the answer from falcon carefully, you have the answer.
The first was a contract from the government factory for cases (hiding their actual maker of the cases by using numbers)…and the last picture from you shows a CARTRIDGE made by ELEY itself…a big differnce, isn´t it?

Happy collecting…
PP

[quote=“sksvlad”]I sent this image to Municion.org (OK, I love that website!!!), and they entered it but without any explanation or remark about it. I hoped they’d identify it for me. So, any help here?
[/quote]

Do you use the same technique with the ladies, Vlad?

" …I hoped your friend would come on a date but she said “No”. So , any help here?"

Regards
TonyE

…and I am with EOD re Municion.org.

Sorry, I am probably biased, I work for a Spanish company based in Barcelona. I just find that website’s structure very logical, you can find everything, in deep contrast with my piles of ammunition.

As “President of the Spanish company based in Barcelona” where SksVlad works, many thanks for identifying the headstamp.
Its true, municion.org has many errors, but with the help of experts who visit -I’m not an expert, just an accountant who collect cartridges- will gradually correcting them.
I hope that TonyE, EOD and others enter at municion.org and help me to correct the mistakes (and, of course, I hope that the right data can help them!)
;-)