318 treibpatronen

Hello,

I found that:

I wrote this topic just for to post the pics of this very scare box :)

Greetings
Fab.

No labels or markings on the box ???

cheers
Ren

no label…
only that inside:

Fab.

fab, very good cartridges you have, if the label would be in place it would be an almost unique item.

Fab–I sure wish you were in the U.S. I have looked for this loading of the Pat. 318 for years. What a GREAT find to come up with a whole box of them.

I thought someone might like to see how the label should look like.

[/img]

Ketil,
Do you have also the rounds that comes with this label?
Would be nice to see a picture of the headstamp

451kr.

There was only one cartridge left in the box (whitch btw doesn’t belong to me, but a friend)

I’m sorry about the out of focus. Please also note that the label suggest different headstamps

Ketil

Ketil, outstanding label and cartridge! Would you have a side view of the cartridge for us as well?

Since the label is marked as for cartridges for HEAT grenades it raises the question if there were any other cartridges for the HE grenades. If so how were they marked?

fab,
Ketil,
This is great info and would make a good piece for the IAA Journal. Would one or both of you like to write it up for the Journal? Perhaps the Flying Dutchman would write it up.

If nobody else wants to, I will write it up, but you guys are so much more qualified than I am and should get the credit.

Cheers, Lew

Ketil, thanks a lot!

[quote=“Lew”]fab,
Ketil,
This is great info and would make a good piece for the IAA Journal. Would one or both of you like to write it up for the Journal? Perhaps the Flying Dutchman would write it up.

Cheers, Lew[/quote]

Hi Lew,

I wouldn’t mind but thing is, I have no clue about 318’s.
I’ll ask somebody here in the area. If he can provide me with
some info I’ll write something.

cheers
Ren

Ketil, great label

Great Rene!!! I’ve downloaded the photos which are great on their own. Any text to go with them would be a real plus.

Thanks, Lew

Lew, and the others.

I’m sorry but I don’t think I’m able to write an article about this subject now.

I enclose a pic of another cartridge that might be of interest, the sS training round.

And the headstamp