32 S.W. remington ammo box

I have a empty remington umc 32 S.W. box and would like to know the age/value of the box.

Thanks
Brad

upload-image.org//view.php?i … eaaeae843f

I am noticing a trend here to put photos elsewhere and link them to the Forum. It would be better to put the photos on the Forum itself. I know its a little complicated; a friend does it for me (but I am totally computer-stupid), but regardless, JMHO that it would be better to put them here.

I have no information on your box. Wish I did for you.

Brad…After 1920, based on “Remington Arms Company, Inc.”, …this company name appeared in 1920…Perhaps Ron M. can get closer based on Index No. 167-S…???

Brad–This box dates between 1920 and 1926. Kleanbore priming was introduced in 1926 and all the smokeless boxes were changed to a green box.

I agree with John Moss. Putting the images directly in your post would improve it a lot. Go here for instructions on using Photobucket, a much better image service than the one you are using for posting images on this Forum. Once you get your images on Photobucket, be sure to use the bottom choice ([img]) under each picture to put it in your post. If you have a problem with this, contact me by email. Just click on email at the bottom of any of my posts.

thanks guys