.375 Caliber Bullet Space Pen

[youtube]_J9Cs-VRdzE[/youtube]

This is kind of cool. It uses an authentic .375 Caliber H&H magnum shell.

I wonder if it actually has a real primer in it?

http://www.vat19.com/dvds/375-caliber-bullet-space-pen-fisher.cfm to buy it by the way. It’s $25.

Apparently these pens will still work in zero gravity, under water and upside-down as the ink cartridges are pressurised with nitrogen.

Back in the 20th Century, we had a similar writing device that worked in zero gravity, underwater, and upside down (not necessarily all at the same time). It was called a pencil. I have a good supply of them. If anybody wants one I’ll let them go for half price, $12.95. If you want an empty 375 Mag case the price is $15.00. Cash only.

Ray

[quote=“AaronN322”]
I wonder if it actually has a real primer in it?[/quote]

Take it with you on your next flight trip and the Homeland SSecurity will find out.

Is this the BUY/SELL Section?

[quote=“RayMeketa”]Back in the 20th Century, we had a similar writing device that worked in zero gravity, underwater, and upside down (not necessarily all at the same time). It was called a pencil. I have a good supply of them. If anybody wants one I’ll let them go for half price, $12.95. If you want an empty 375 Mag case the price is $15.00. Cash only.

Ray[/quote]

I remember to have read some years ago that the NASA spent a lot of dollars in the design of a ballpen that would work in zero gravity and upside down, to be used on board of space ships.

The russians simply used pencils.

They didn’t seem to care that if you write with a lead pencil in zero gravity you’re gonna inhale the graphite dust floating in the air…

Yea. Heard about them Rooskies using pencils. But the good old U.S. of A. made it to the moon. Or at least a Hollywood backlot.