4.92x34mm TVGK assault rifle round

Below is a concept of the TVGK assault rifle/grenade launcher of Ukraine origin. The round used is a 4.92x34mm and to be used for this weapon.

Rifle:
Caliber _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 2 х 4,92 х 34 mm
Overall length_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 730 mm
Barrel length _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 590 mm
Vo _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 930 m/s
Magazine _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 70 items
Rate of fire - variable with temp = 8000-500-8000 in/min,
single.

Grenade launcher:
Caliber_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 20 mm
Barrel length _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 530 mm
Magazine _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 5 items
Rate of fire _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 40-50 rd/min
Distance of fire _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 1000 m

Source: kb-shar.jino-net.ru/orugw04w2en.htm

Has this weapon system actually been made yet, or is it still in the design stages?

It looks like something that you would see in a movie like Starship Troopers.

A few thoughts: given that the grenade magazine overlaps the pistol grip, at least one of them has to be off-centre. There is hardly any room behind the 4.92mm magazines for the action - and why two 4.92mm barrels? Why does the second trigger appear to be pointing backwards? What does the rate of fire given for the 4.92mm mean?

It looks like an amateurish fantasy effort, as Falcon suggests.

My first though on seeing the drawing is that it looked like something a middle school kid might draw in study hall. Perhaps pre-concept. The mustard-yellow needs to be changed.

I admit the drawings do look unprofessional for a serious defence corporation, but the round the ‘concept’ uses may be some new PDW type round, possibly caseless as there is no ejection port seen(except for the launcher section) unless the brass is ejected through a port a la FN F2000.

Thier PH-45 pistol is in existence though:

This is exactly what I thought as it reminded me of my drawings in school aged about 8 - 15 (all sorts of firearms, tanks, planes, ships etc.).

That pistol in Cutaway’s post also looks like a ray gun. What is the purpose of the two triggers?

[quote=“Falcon”]
That pistol in Cutaway’s post also looks like a ray gun. What is the purpose of the two triggers?[/quote]

here’s excerpt on the PSh pistol from my book 'Modern combat pistols":

[i]The most intriguing small arms

Thanks Max, that is one of the most bizarre cartridge firing weapon designs I have ever read about.

You guys need to look at some of the weapons concepts from SALVO, SPIW, ACR, SAW, CAWS, et al.

Ray