.43 (11.15mm) Spanish Remington Carbine

My son is rebuilding a .43 (11.15mm) Spanish Remington CARBINE. He needs two dimensions.

1. Rim Thickness and 2) Distance from the face of the head to the bottom of the shoulder.

Can anyone who has this cartridge in their collection please measure these for me.

If anyone has a drawing of the chamber dimensions, I would appreciate a scan of it.

[quote=“Ron Merchant”]My son is rebuilding a .43 (11.15mm) Spanish Remington CARBINE. He needs two dimensions.

1. Rim Thickness and 2) Distance from the face of the head to the bottom of the shoulder.

Can anyone who has this cartridge in their collection please measure these for me.

If anyone has a drawing of the chamber dimensions, I would appreciate a scan of it.[/quote]

Ron, on my U.M.C. specimen, rim thickness is .086" and distance from head to bottom of shoulder is 1.180" Hope this helps you and, good luck on the project. M. Rea

M.Rea–Thanks for the information.

Does anyone else have specimens of this cartridge that you could measure to get a consensus of rim thickness and shoulder height from more than one cartridge?