45 ACP dummy

Has anyone seen one of these before? If so any info would be appreciated.

Huck Mfg., Germany, 1960s vintage I believe. They were made in a few other US/Nato calibers.

Jon, correct! They were made up to .50 BMG.

Huck, Metallwarenfabrik, Nuremberg
West Germany
The company was founded by Heinrich Huck in 1870 and
existed in his family up to 1980.
fabrikken produced mainly metal products such as propeller pencils, pens and lighters, during World War I
Huck also produced 7.92 x 57 mm tubes in both steel and brass they were labeled with codes "N " of Nuremberg, the
WW II did Huck again holsters with code P346.
After 1945, the West German armed forces equipped with a mix of American and British arms, among them was the Colt 1911A1 in 45 ACP caliber, between 1951 and 1959
Huck produced a wide range eksercerpatroner of different caliber, the indicated cartridge is probably made around June 1957th

Torben;
fabrikken produced mainly metal products such as propeller pencils, pens and lighters, during World War I
Huck also produced 7.92 x 57 mm tubes in both steel and brass they were labeled with codes "N " of Nuremberg, the
WW II did Huck again holsters with code P346.

The factory code „N“ was originally given in 1914 to the company; Utendörffer in Nürnberg.
They also produced 8 x 57 Mauser for the army.
In September 1915 the company Huck started up producing Mauser rounds.
Utendörffer changes his head stamp from “N” to “UN” and Huck’s head stamp became a gothic “N”.

In 1936 Huck start producing Mauser rounds again, and the last known is the 21th lot of 1944 (eom)

The history after WW2 in known.

Dutch