450/400 2 3/8" blank

Who made and what was the exact use for the following cartridge I have. Its a 450/400 2 3/8 inch Blank. Gold plastic or laquered paper topwad with a peice of round paper covering the rimface. Paper has the number 2 on it.
Thank you,
Bob R.

[quote=“Bob Ruebel”]Who made and what was the exact use for the following cartridge I have. Its a 450/400 2 3/8 inch Blank. Gold plastic or laquered paper topwad with a peice of round paper covering the rimface. Paper has the number 2 on it.
Thank you,
B
ob R.[/quote]
What you have is the Norwegian Jarmann (yarmann) 10.15X61R Harpoon Blank. Not English. I believe the number on the paper disc on the head denotes strength of the charge. hope this helps you. M. Rea

[quote=“m d rea”][quote=“Bob Ruebel”]Who made and what was the exact use for the following cartridge I have. Its a 450/400 2 3/8 inch Blank. Gold plastic or laquered paper topwad with a peice of round paper covering the rimface. Paper has the number 2 on it.
Thank you,
B
ob R.[/quote]
What you have is the Norwegian Jarmann (yarmann) 10.15X61R Harpoon Blank. Not English. I believe the number on the paper disc on the head denotes strength of the charge. hope this helps you. M. Rea[/quote]
I should have included the manufacturer, who is; RAUFOSS Ammunisjonsfabrikker. M. Rea