5.56 mm NATO headstamps

Hello forum,

I am trying to complete my US military 5.56 mm NATO collection.
I have the Winchester h/s rounds in the following

1. NATO mark WCC 05 Q3131?
  2. W C C 0 5 Q3131
  3. W C C 0 5 with dots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock Q3131A1

Does anyone have a headstamp picture of Q3131A? (Israeli)
Are there any other WCC h/s I’m missing?

In the Lake City section I have

1. NATO mark LC 05
  2. L C 0 5 at 3,6,9,12 o’clock
  3. L C 9 5 MATCH

Any other LC h/s I’m missing?

Any pictures of US military headstamps would be great.

Thank you all for your help.

9x19mm

You might want to take a look at our 5.56 Reference Book, which we have made availaqble to all free of charge. You will find HS’s, ctg pics, box pics, etc about thousands of 5.56 rds from around the world. Below is the link to access the Book:
223 Rem (5.56x45) Book Link

skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?ci … DA7BB6!113

Hope this assists you.
Warmest regards,
Ron and Ron J.

Ron,

Thank you very much for the information.
I had no idea this existed and will give it a look.

Thanks Again

9x19mm

Ron… just tried the link but cant get it to work…paul

Paul
Ron Fuchs has dropped out of collecting, as for a couple of years no one has heard from him.

If you send me an e-mail after the 4th of Jan I will forward you his book (in a number of e-mails).

It is not copyrighted so no problem.

happy new year
Pete

Ron and Ron posted the book on line at one time several years ago. That is what the above link is, I think. I have it (in 4 parts) that I got somewhere and I’m thinking it was from them. I’m not sure mine is up to date but I’d be happy to post a link to it, assuming I can figure out how to do that. It’s in a Compressed Zip Folder, whatever that means. Approx 40,000 KB per each part. Again, I don’t know exactly what that means. I’m not a computer whiz like some of you guys.

Ray

The version I downloaded in December 2012 is made up of 5 parts. Part 5 is even 54 Megabytes large. (Which is very large; will be rejected by most email accouts.)

A ZIP file is a compressed file, packaging a number of files (around 100 in part 5) into one entity. In this case these ZIP files hold PDF files, most displaying only one single page. The handling would be much easier if the one-page PDF files were merged into blocks of, say, 100 pages. Then you would have about 9 large PDF files. Technically this should be no problem, but I currently do not have the time to do this myself.

If someone (IAA?) is willing to place the 5 ZIP files on the Internet (for others to download similar to the ammunition catlogues on the IAA page) I will gladly send a USB stick or a CD with the ZIP files.

Thanks for the many offers to download this and send it to me, I am now sorted…regards…paul.

The excellent Fuchs list would be an excellent item to add to the reference section of the IAA main page.
Many thanks to Ron for his work assembling that!

[quote=“JPeelen”]…
If someone (IAA?) is willing to place the 5 ZIP files on the Internet (for others to download similar to the ammunition catlogues on the IAA page) I will gladly send a USB stick or a CD with the ZIP files.[/quote]

I would love for this to happen.

Try this link it should work

onedrive.live.com/?id=3D7B37ACF … ACF2E0E1D7

Rich

“This item might not exist or is no longer available.”

As I said earlier, I have 4 Zip folders with the contents of the book. I’ll be happy to post links to them here or send them to anyone who want who wants them.

All that I need are detailed instructions on how to post or send a link. And I really mean detailed.

Ray

Like Apocalypse I tried the One Drive site and received the same message.

Kinda strange to see my thread come back from the dead. I’ll see if I have anything saved on my computer from Ron. It’s been 4 years and probably 3 computers ago though.

It is definitly still there, give me your email and I will send a sharing link from the page see if that works.

email sent to you John I have got your email address

Rich