only pics, not more information…

Thank you very much for great pics!

Thanks tiengulden
I like those a lot…

somebody have these for sale??

all my Best
gyrojet

Has China started to make these?

Falcon, that happened some years ago already.

This ammunition maybe successfully developed a few years ago.
According to the experience, I think they may have already served.

Tiengulden what are the cartridges in the green box with brass cases? They look much like Russian 4.5x40R. Are these under production in China? Russian boxes look different (those I know so far).

Fascinating, I didn’t know about those.

Are there any details concerning them? Overall length, case length and diameter, projectile length and weight, muzzle velocity - that kind of thing. Also a high-res photo of one I could use in a publication? (I would like to make a Jane’s Ammunition Handbook entry!)

it’s real 4.5 for this
"Type QSS05 4.5mm underwater pistol", QSS is an acronym for the Chinese Phonetic Alphabet, Q=small arms, S=subaqueous, S=pistol

Do you have a better close up photo of 4.5x40R? Interesting are they special supply from Russia or made (license or clone) in China?
Thank you!

[quote=“Yuri Bushin”]Do you have a better close up photo of 4.5x40R? Interesting are they special supply from Russia or made (license or clone) in China?
Thank you![/quote]
sorry Yuri, not more pics.
license or clone? I don’t know.

Tiengulden, thanks a lot, that is great info!

I

[quote=“E_MIL_IO”]I

hello everibody
I’m surprise because I never heard someone tell something about underwater weapons with darts for this time only three weapons in service:
Germany HK P 11
Russia SPP 1
Russia APS
China ?

I know at least one such cartridge in the west. Unfortunately no way to get info from there.

As a customer, I would choose reliable products from Russia.

[quote=“samourai”]hello everibody
I’m surprise because I never heard someone tell something about underwater weapons with darts for this time only three weapons in service:
Germany HK P 11
Russia SPP 1
Russia APS
China ?[/quote]

I have never heard too, just a guess. But a long long ago, there are an unknown source of the photo…

hello

that is posible the magasine are more bigger standard cartridge !

Any idea of headstamps on these ?