.50 ARES plastic machine gun link

nice info…anywhere I can purchase…trade…steal…an eacmple of each of the EPRX colored 9 m/m rounds (I have always collected “color tips”)

Pepper

More colors…
ares-gun.sk/?lang=english

only the four 9 mm colored rounds appear…maybe my firewall blocks other photos ?

any source info ? (without buying box fulls ?)

and prefered over on the US side of the “pond” !

Pepper

[quote=“Pepper”]only the four 9 mm colored rounds appear…maybe my firewall blocks other photos ?
any source info ? (without buying box fulls ?)
and prefered over on the US side of the “pond” !Pepper[/quote]

Hi Pepper
It’s not all your firewall, I have a lot of nice red X too, but I have some boxes an bullets. Shall try to upload some photo’s here.
Maybe you can send an e-mail also to Jozef?
E-mailadress is: ares@stonline.sk

As a 9mm Collector, I thank you for the information on Ares. I was surprised they only produced 5,000 cases with their headstamp - I now feel very fortunate to have one of them. It is great information. Thanks again.

I’m only a newbe here, I learn more from you than otherwise, but sometimes one can be lucky…
Grtz
Jaco

Then you may like to see these:

EOD - incredible. Have never seen the Ares headstamp loaded with all these bullets. I have a few - not many - but all are reloads on other brass, most Czech & Slovak. My Area round is a very normal looking FMJ 9mm - very standard looking ogive.

Great picture. I just got a digital camera, with a good micro lens.Have had it three weeks and haven’t even charged the batteries yet. The whole thing is a mystery to me. It doesn’t even take film! When I learn to use it, I hope I can make pictures as good as all you guys on the Forum do.

Edited only for spelling due to my increasingly crappy typing!

John Moss–Glad to hear you are joining the Tech Revolution with that new camera. Now if you could just learn how to post your own pictures!! Actually, I don’t understand why you can’t. It is essentially the same process as sending an attachment to an email.

[quote=“JohnMoss”]EOD - incredible. Have never seen the Ares headstamp loaded with all these bullets. I have a few - not many - but all are reloads on other brass, most Czech & slovak. My Areas round is a very normal looking FMJ 9mm - very standard looking ogive.

Great picture. I just got a digital camera, with a good micro lens.Have had it three weeks and haven’t even charged the batteries yet. The whole thing is a mystery to me. It doesn’t even take film! When I learn to use it, I hope I can make pictures as good as all you guys on the Forum do.[/quote]

John, I think I had the luck of the clueless. (I figured it only now)

Here is the 9 mm ARES sectioned.
Bullet is solid lead with a very thin layer of nylon. Bottom is free, lead is visible.
The bullet has a nice shape, a deep groove, but this groove is empty (no lubricant)

Grtz
Jaco