50 BMG Articles

For any of you guys interested in the 50 BMG, the latest issue of VERY HIGH POWER, the mag of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association (FCSA) has a couple of very good articles by our very own 50m2hb. I’m not positive how you can get access to the articles (you can join FCSA) but maybe he’ll be reading this and chime in?

And joining FCSA is not a bad idea in itself. Not only will you get their magazine with all kinds of good stuff about the big 50, but you’ll be supporting 50BMG owners and shooters. Those guys and gals are our vanguard, taking most of the heat in the ever present fight to preserve our rights to keep and bear arms, and ammunition.

JMHO

Ray

Thanks Ray.

(Guess that’s what happens when a cartridge collector infiltrates a shooting org.)

:-)

Hi Ray and 50M2HB,

Thanks for the tip! Are those articles about .50 caliber ammunition or about firearms?

Regards,

Thijs.

Thijs

Sorry I wasn’t more specific. They are about the cartridge. There are other articles that are worth ready though.

Ray

Hi Ray,

Is it possible to download the magazine or the articles somewhere?

Thijs

Unfortunately, no. The magazine is a benefit of membership in the Fifty Caliber Shooters’ Assn.

FCSA is an organization of people dedicated to promoting the sporting uses of the .50 BMG (12.7x99) caliber cartridge.

Very High Power Magazine covers all aspects of .50 shooting, from match results, hunting, R&D, new products, etc. I write for the magazine, and my specialty, as you can guess, is the ammunition, but the magazine covers the rifles, ammo, scopes, accessories, etc.

for more details:

www.fcsa.org