6.5x50 Jap charger markings

"小石川兵工厂”means Koishikawa Arsenal since1870.After 1923,its name changed into Tokyo Rikugun Zoheisho(东京陆军兵工厂).In 1935,the Arsenal moved to Kokura and changed its name again as kokura Rikugun Zoheisho.
About the unmarked unmarked Arisaka clips,well,they were produced by Arsenals except Koishikawa during the war,kmt and red army also produced them after the war for a long time,so it’s difficult to tell when was it produced.

1 Like