6mm Flobert

OK, most of the info on the 6.5 and 8mm Floberts is above my head, but I could use some help with this. This round matches the dimensions of what I have always considered to be a 6mm Flobert but I can’t figure out the two metal construction and the headstamp. Who made this and why?

I looked around a little and I guess that this is a little longer than “what I have always considered to be 6mm Flobert”. I found something similar in the old Logan book called a “6mm Gaulois Salon” and something similar in a 1900 SFM catalog saying that it is for Salon guns. What else should I know?

This is a double culot 6 mm Flobert ( double culot refers to the 2 metal construction).

I can’t help you with its headstamp

[quote=“Hendere”]OK, most of the info on the 6.5 and 8mm Floberts is above my head, but I could use some help with this. This round matches the dimensions of what I have always considered to be a 6mm Flobert but I can’t figure out the two metal construction and the headstamp. Who made this and why?

[/quote]
Hendere, according to the Gracia book, this headstamp is by ; Gevelot, Paris, France prior to 1940. M. Rea

Thanks!