7.62x39 Bakony Muvek, Veszprem, Hungary-years of production

Very thorough, thank you.

Jó reggelt Mihaly,

that’s an interesting piece of information you provide. If you allow, we can make it more complete. Following 21 Bakony Müvek products I take the from my have-(seen)-records:

59 CWS / Ball
63 CWS / Blank (also had 61, 62 and 64 reported but never seen)
61 ZPS / Dummy with 2 holes (are you certain about the 60, 61 and 88 being nickel plated?)
65 CWS / Grenade blank (silver tip seal, also had 78 reported with LS case)
63 CWS / T-45
80 LS / T-45
88 LS / T-45

[color=#40BFFF]edited 1 time, first listed item deleted[/color]

Guten Morgen, Hans,

Thank you for the very useful information.
Can you provide me with some more information about 59 CWS/Ball (for example what kind of bullet it has) so that I can make a drawing of it.
Do you have a picture of it by chance?
As I know 21 60 is the most earlier headstamp.

Thank you.

Mihaly

Mihaly,

On a different thread, can you make a list similar to your 7.62 x 39 mm one, but instead of the Hungarian military production of the 9 x 18 mm Makarov cartridge? It would be very helpful to me right now, and I am sure of interest to anyone who collects auto pistol rounds.

John Moss

Jó estét, Mihaly,
my first uploaded images:
http://img101.imageshack.us/i/pict0004ik.jpg/
http://img40.imageshack.us/i/pict0006cj.jpg/

Here is an excerpt for Hungary from my Master List of all known variations of 7.62x39. The complete listing contains much more information than the 4 columns shown here. The “X” in front of the headstamps indicates that I have the cartridge in my personal collection. All the other listings are from lists sent to me from other collectors. If you have any not listed, please send me an email.

[quote=“JohnMoss”]Mihaly,

On a different thread, can you make a list similar to your 7.62 x 39 mm one, but instead of the Hungarian military production of the 9 x 18 mm Makarov cartridge? It would be very helpful to me right now, and I am sure of interest to anyone who collects auto pistol rounds.

John Moss[/quote]

[color=#0000BF]Dear John,

Please forgive me for my late answer. I would like to make drawings of all the calibers and cartridge types that was made in Hungary, but unfortunately nowadays I have only very little time for researching. If you had a list of the 9mm Makarovs made in Hungary it would help.

Thank you

Mihaly[/color]

Mihaly,

At this exact moment, I have the same problem as you - time. I will try to do it for you though.
It may be a couple of weeks before I begin. I know the basic Hungarian types, but since in this caliber ONLY, I cillect every date, I am anxious to know what dates are know in each loading, and when the earliest-dated 9 x 18 mm Makarov cartridge from Hungary is dated - documented and confirmed only, not speculation.

Thanks for your reply. We all have other things in our lives, and I appreciate the fact very much that you responded to my question.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, or Happy Holidays, to you and all the Hungarian collectors.

John Moss

Dear John,

Thank you for the help in advance.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Mihaly