7.62x39 yugo m67 ammo translation

what does these boxes say?

i think the top one has magnesium in it but not sure
can some one help with this please.

HI,

40 PIECES
CARTRIDGES 7.62mm BALL TO ORDINARY M67
WITH CASE BRASS ON CLIPS

NC-08 : Nitrocellulose (powder) type 08.
MBL 77111 / 80151 : MBL: Milan Blagojevic at Lucani (Serbia & Montenegro) (manufacturer of the powder), 111° lot of 1977 / 151° lot of 1980

IK 7804-23 : Igman Zavod, at Konjic (Bosnia) (manufacturer of the ammunition), 23° lot of 1978, 23° series.
PPU 8101 : PRVI PARTISAN at Uzice (Serbia) (manufacturer of the ammunition), 1° lot of 1981.

thank you for the translation

the pack is metal casing so does it cay with case metal on clips?

The clip (10 round) is made of phosphatized steel and brass cases.
It’s for the rifle M59/66.

The bottom box has steel cases indicated in the label. The top, brass cases. Second line is ID’ for case material, Mec/brass, yej/steel, both box labels indicate clips. JH

The top box is with brass cases and the lower one with steel cases.

The lower one is certainly an interesting one.

Yugo 7.92 boxes/cases are marked the same way as far as case material. Brass cases in the top box, steel cases in the second. JH

one more question
do you guys think he bottom ammo crate is phosphatized steel?
i have not open the crate and was going to keep this one unopened.

thank you guys for all the help

hos2kno, the lower box is not stating the case material BUT:
The manufacturer is IK which is not known to have ever made steel cases and also the lot is dated 1972 which is too early for steel cases (I think).
Also the weight of the box is identical with the one above which is marked as with brass cases. Steel cases would make it a bit lighter and should result in a different weight given on the box - this is only an assumption again.
So IMHO it should be brass cases.
Other opinions?

[quote=“EOD”]hos2kno, the lower box is not stating the case material BUT:
The manufacturer is IK which is not known to have ever made steel cases and also the lot is dated 1972 which is too early for steel cases (I think)…[/quote]

1972-Ч is my earliest steel case and I have a report about a 1971-Ч, but of course apparently only ППУ made such (in this calibre).

Hans

Hans, thanks a lot for the insight and details.

So what do u guys think brass or steel?

We told already.

sorry i missed that
made by IK and brass