7.62x51mm German designations

Can anybody offer the miltary designations of these German cartridges?
I think the greade cartridge with the red-lacquered tip is a Treib Patr DM58A1 but presumably the one beside it without the coloured tip is different in some way.
I have no idea about the others which are Ball, Armour Piercing and Short Range Ball. Any help appreciated!

Does nobody have any suggestions for any of these? Gyrojet…?

I have a couple of those myself and am curious about the designations

OK who can translate German, I’ve just found this website which might help.

http://www.waffeninfo.net/mun_308.php

7,62x51 DM21(S) Leuchtspur
7,62x51 DM41(S) Weichkern
7,62x51 DM41 Weichkern
7,62x51 DM111 Weichkern
7,62x51 DM111A1 Weichkern
7,62x51 DM41-21SG gegurtet
7,62x51 DM11121S Weichkern, Leuchtspur, gegurtet
UEB 7,62x51 DM48S

I am not the one who should answer since it is not the field I know at least a bit of but this might be better than no answer at all.

left to right:

• DM111 ball

• probably DM151 AP but it is too early and it looks like an export hs. So the designation might be factory internal

• never seen, the hs is typical German military but no round in use by the German military

• according to the two grooves it is a blank (MEN has the patent on the two grooves), but I have never seen such a long red crimp seal, looks like a DM58A1. (The grenade propelling cartridge has no grooves and is designated DM31.)

• DM58A1 blank

Kevin, unfortunately this list is incomplete.

The second isn’t a German round, this PPI round is loaded in these cases done by the french firm ANTHENA. The primer crimp is typical. More info somewhere else here on the forum.
Wishes, Jan

Thank you all for your input.
Jan, I found the earlier thread on the PPI series which I now remember included a good photograph posted by Maverick. Unfortunately that photograph has now been deleted but thank you for the lead anyway.
Jim

[quote=“Jim”]Thank you all for your input.
Jan, I found the earlier thread on the PPI series which I now remember included a good photograph posted by Maverick. Unfortunately that photograph has now been deleted but thank you for the lead anyway.
Jim[/quote]

Here, all 7.62 NATO PPI that I have in my collection

Michel