7.9x57 Book Release

Fellow 7.9x57 Mauser collectors,

I’m pleased to announce that I have just released Volume II: Countries of the World. Both Volume I and Volume II are available on Amazon. Thanks. -Ger

Volume I (198 pages) - https://tinyurl.com/y8vjg54w

Volume II (228 pages) - https://tinyurl.com/y7gejwah

US 7.92 Proof

Definitely on my wish list!

Amazon won’t ship these to Australia and the Australian site doesn’t list vol II and wants $136 for vol I. It annoys the hell out of me how we get screwed over down here. I have no idea why Amazon shipped me vol I from the US last year but refuses to now.

Fortunately, I’m visiting the US in October and will get vol II and both vol I and II for a friend whilst I am over there.

Sorry for the rant!

Hi Mayhem,

Wow. I’m sorry to hear that. I thought that Amazon sold worldwide. You may also be able to order both books on www.createspace.com since they are the printing house for Amazon. Unfortunately I don’t sell direct or else I’d ship you a copy of each. Thanks. -Ger

Hi Ger,

All is good, as I will be in the US in October. Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll look into createspace in the future.

Cheers,
Darren

Hi Darren,

Sounds good. Let me know if you strike out in October and I’ll see what else can be done. Thanks. -Ger

Folks in Australia,

I inquired with the printing company (Createspace) who prints my books for Amazon. I received this reply from them when I asked why my books are no longer available in Australia. It’s apparently a tax thing. -Ger

Hello Geremy,

Greetings from CreateSpace. I hope this message finds you well.

I see that you are concerned about the availability of your books on Amazon.com.au.

I regret to inform you that presently, paperback books are not being sold on
Amazon.com.au. For this reason, we’ll not be able to make your book available for
sale in that site. I hope you understand my limitations in this regard.

From July 1, 2018, Amazon wont be able to deliver any retail order copies of your
paperback book purchased on Amazon international sites to Australia. This change is
to ensure we remain compliant with requirements of the Australian GST law for low
value imported goods.

However, your book is made available on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de,
Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Amazon.ca, Amazon.com.mx, and Amazon.fr as all these come
under our standard distribution channel and customers can order your book from any
one of these sites.

We appreciate your patience while we work to expand our distribution options.

I do realize that this may not be the response you had hoped for, and sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. I truly wish that I could have
been able to accommodate your request.

Ordered both, looking forward, thank you for the work.

Hi Dave,

No, the second edition is a much expanded book with more in depth information and also corrects some errors made in the first edition. Thanks. -Ger