7.9x57 Green Case Identification

I have been offered for sale some unidentifiable 7.9x57 ammo from Norway when I was buying some nazi ammo. The case is green like that of the low velocity k98k suppressor ammo and appears to have a normal Spitzer projectile. The seller describes them as “raufoss” and “kongsberg”. He sent several pictures but I wasn’t able to see a headstamp, I have included a pic of what they look like and hope one of you can shed some light on what they might be.
I don’t believe he meant they were made in raufoss norway when he described them as they needed a separate export permit but apparently he can’t own explosive/spotter/incendiary cartridges.

20200917_174608

Without a headstamp, I see no way to come to any useful conclusion.
On my screen the case looks like an ordinary laquered steel case.

I only can join JPeelen. Without headstamp, there’s not much to conclude. It is known Norway made 7,92 x 57 ammunition after WWII but I doubt they did it with steel cases. And last but not least: be careful buying “collectibles” as the German Nahpatrone , the all green subsonic cartridge, is rather scarce.

I agree with duqjans warning about the green-case German Nahpatrone (subsonic catridge). The one pictured is certainly not one, as the color of the green is wrong. When I had my 7.9 collection, I had a couple of these, as I recall; I still have one in 9 mm Parabellum.

John Moss

We simply need better images at better lightning + the headstamp.
To judge on the color here is almost impossible as light conditions seem to be less than good.

Ok, it was a shot in the dark. Without the headstamp.

the color is a deeper green than it looks in this photo, the other photos aren’t any better.

it isn’t being sold as nahpatrone, simply as some sort of multi purpose round made after WWII and is cheaper than the standard german ball ammo.

Try to take images outside in daylight.

It is almost impossible to connect the lacquer color to the cartridge type.

Even one case manufacturer became the lacquer he used from different factories.

Laquared colors