7.9X57HANDBOOK REVISED EDITION -LAST copy - SOLD OUT!

THERE IS ONLY 1 GREAT BOOK IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF GERMAN 7.9MM AMMUNITION AND THIS IS IT. LONG OUT OF PRINT. THIS IS THE LAST SMALL LOT OF NEW CONDITION COPIES. HOW TO READ HEADSTAMPS,LABELS , VARIETY OF CASE TYPES , LOADS , MANUFACTURERS , COLOR CODES , KURZ AMMO , ANTITANK RIFLE AMMO , EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT CARTRIDGES. THE LOT.ALSO COVERS POLISH AND CZECH AMMO,AND THE 7.9 GERMAN AND POLISH ANTITANK RIFLES AS WELL AS 7.9 HEADSTAMPS OF THE WORLD. THE 7.9 IS MY FAVORITE CALIBER. WHY? IT HAS BEEN MADE IN MORE VARIETIES THAN ANY OTHER CARTRIDGE. SURE I LIKE THE ONE OF A KIND RARITIES BUT HOW MANY DID YOU BRING HOME FROM YOUR LAST TRIP TO A GUN SHOW OR AMMO SHOW ? IN 50 YEARS OF COLLECTING I HAVE NEVER COME HOME FROM A SHOW WITHOUT A NEW 7.9. IN THE UNIVERSE OF 7.9S WITHOUT THE BIBLE YOU ARE LOST !

1990 REVISED SECOND EDITION

LAST AVAILABLE. INQUIRE.

SOLD OUT AND OUT OF PRINT. I AM TRYING TO GET A SOFT COVER PRINTING OF THIS DONE.

CSA - what edition is this book? (date of the edition ). I have the 1973 original and the 2nd Edition of the book, with the same cover as the one you picture. However, I don’t recognize some of the pictures on pages you show. I was not aware that the second edition was ever revised?

John, I have this edition with those photos. Inside it says: second edition revised and enlarged copyright 1973 and 1990.

Simon

Hello
I am intrested in 2 books
Can you please bring these 2 books to the St-Louis show.
I will be there with the Dutch members.
regards
Harrie

SORRY I DON’T GO TO ST.LOUIS. TOO many cartridge collectors in the same place at the same time. I like shows with few or NO cartridge collectors. Mail order - they are going fast ! Only 1 can fit in a Global priority envelope @ $9.50. 2 copies by air would be more than 2 each in its own envelope.

This is the REVISED SECOND EDITION 1990 - THE LAST EDITION AND THE BEST BY FAR.

NEW

NEW

new

NEW PHOTOS

new

new

I bought a copy of this from CSA a few weeks ago, and am still reading it…I can vouch for it as a spectacular reference on German 7,92mm ammo, along with some coverage of Polish, Romanian, and Czech…

Thank you much by the way for making it available!

[quote=“pzjgr”]I bought a copy of this from CSA a few weeks ago, and am still reading it…I can vouch for it as a spectacular reference on German 7,92mm ammo, along with some coverage of Polish, Romanian, and Czech…

Thank you much by the way for making it available![/quote]

Glad you are enjoying it. You should also get a copy of MICKE’s book on captured ammo used by the Germans. It is available from the European club- links from the home page here. It is in German but has lots of photos and info not to be found elsewhere. Windisch’s book on the 7.9 is long out of print- also in German with some English but a must for serious 7.9 collectors.

Dan Kent did a great service for us all by putting all of that info. in one place.

Anyone who gets his hands on Kent can easily see why 7.9 is one of my favorite calibers.