8x63 Swedish

Hello
I just had a bofors 8x63 swedish original barell installed in to my sako 75 rifle. To day I resize the 9,3x66sako brass to 8x63swedish and fireform it. Are there anyone who knews anything about where to find some original amo?

Claes

I’m pretty sure no-one load this caliber anymore, but here is a list of headstamps and bullet types that I have registered.

8x63 m-32 eng.pdf (162.4 KB)

morten

I think Marstar of Canada Had a lot of Browning Belts of the stuff a couple of years ago, and some (Canadian) shooters rebarrelled some Mausers like the Original Swedish M40 (8x63) Rifles, and even reloaded the Berdan Primed (.217"/5,5mm) Primers.

Maybe they still have some, they had several Million rounds of it.
If you are in the USA, get a Form 6A from the ATFE to import it, but in other countries,. you will have to arrange things differently.

Doc AV
Down Under.

I have 100 original loaded rounds 8mm X 63 mm for you. Where are you located?
Please email to b.clark@xplornet.ca

I am located in Sweden

I am in Canada. May not be worthwhile to go through all the government/import/export business

to get this ammo to you. Comments.

Boyd Clark

Claes,

Please let me have your contact details as I have a contact in Sweden who has 8 mm x 63 in stock.

Bockscar

Claes welamson
Norra hökhuvudsvägen11

74795 Gimo

+46706183144

Claes.

Claes,
Can you give me your e mail address please.

Thanks,
Bockscar.

claes.welamson@gmail.co

Claes.

Claes,
Thank you, I shall e mail you.

Bockscar

Claes,
I tried to email you yesterday but it came back as undeliverable…do you have an alternative address?

Bockscar.

Hi
I just foggotten to type .com

You got gmail.co shuld be gmail .com

Claes

Hi,
Thanks for your reply…
I copied and pasted the address and that is why I did not notice either!
I shall be in touch soon.

Bockscar.