9 para boxes of interest

for Police training

for prison guards

From the lot number these were manufactured at Thun in Switzerland.

Lovely!!!

Thanks.

Lew

two other boxes for police

Very nice boxes JP, thanks for posting. Several more to look for! The boxes specifically for Police are an interesting lot. There are quite a few of them, even among those made in the US.

hello John,
don’t worry, they are already aside for you ! (the 4 different ones shown in this post)

jp

JP - Thank you. That is very nice of you!

JP,
on the last box in the line “124 grs NTOX ET LT” do you know what ET and LT stand for ?

(By the way, I am surprised to see grains used on an official label in the country that invented the metric system. Considering the pidgin German in use by our military, I certainly do not blame you.)

[quote=“JPeelen”]JP,
on the last box in the line “124 grs NTOX ET LT” do you know what ET and LT stand for ?

(By the way, I am surprised to see grains used on an officidlabel in the country that invented the metric system. Considering the pidgin German in use by our military, I certainly do not blame you.)[/quote]

hello,
sorry, I don’t know the meaning of ET and LT.

Regarding the fact the weight is not anymore in official (and international) units, it is a shame of course, but please do not be too much demanding !
Be happy it is not yet in arabic language, which will be the case within a few years.

JP

The 4th box is military style, it is used by “Gendarmerie” for training.
ET is for “étui” = case and LT for “laiton” = brass

Domi

Thank you, Domi.