9mm BUFFALO H/S

Just found these at the range. Found a quick reference to “A” Buffalo h/s on the Forum, but no pics. Any info on them?

Hi Jon,

It was made for Buffalo Cartridge Company, Inc., Ohio.

Regards,

Fede

Time period?

This is a new one on me. I had never heard of either the headstamp, or even the company before. One more to look for. The amount of new headstamps and new box designs in auto pistol ammunition is simply incredible, and becoming increasingly impossible to keep track of.

John Moss

Recorded during 2017.

@JohnMoss
John, regarding pistol calibers, you can also found it in .45 Auto (BUFFALO 45 AUTO) and .380 Auto (BUFFALO 380).

Company was established in 2013. Website: http://buffalocartridge.com/

Regards,

Fede

John, you now have a fired case!

John, yup, that is why I only collect OLD stuff, unless the new stuff is seriously unique or odd.

Fede - thanks. Actually, I likely cannot find it in any caliber, as very little of this “small-company production” finds its way to California, or at least the Bay Area, and its now very limited number of gun shops. There used to be 8 or 10 venues in San Francisco for buying guns and ammunition, perhaps more if you consider hardware stores that sold limited calibers and a few guns when I was a kid. Today there are precisely ZERO of which I am aware.

I will check their we site just for fun.

John Moss

Jon - Thank you. Since only the headstamp holds any importance for me, that will be great.

Now, on to the search for the other calibers they make.

John Moss