9mm largo ammo

I have Some 9mm largo ammo made in December 1963. I have About thirty unopened boxes. What are they worth.

As much as someone is willing to pay for them - plain and simple.

Some pictures of the boxes would be useful, or at least the brand.

To find some relative values of what people are paying lately just do a search on Gunbroker.com for whatever the brand, type, style, and caliber of whatever you have. If it is the typical stuff it is probably a 25rd box of vintage Spanish ammo from Fabrica National Polencia and is worth around $15 to $20 a box.

Ty much

I picked up about 20 boxes of the Spanish made from the late 60s’ two years ago for $8.00 a box, and earlier this year I saw a sealed case of that same ammo sell for $15/box, (cannot remember how many rounds were in the case).

Ty much i think I’ve got them sold locally.

Without a picture, not sure what you have available.
If it is a 25 count squire box. They are most likely made by (S&B) Sellier & Bellot., correction Santa Barbara per JohyC, below
I have been told, but not 100 % sure S&B produced them with corrosive primers up to 1964. 1965 on, were noncorrosive. If anyone can confirm or correct that statement please do, I would like to know if it is true or not.
They are alright to shot, and work well in my pistol, however you should clean the firearm after use.
I sell them for $14.95 a box in 10 box lots, and they sell well at the price.
They are getting hard to find, but I would not call them rare.

They are Spanish Largo, so if the headstamp has “SB”, it is for Santa Barbara, not Sellier & Bellot.

JonnyC your correct, the older boxes I have only read S&B logo, but I have one box of 1967 with S&B logo and Santa Barbara on th box
I assumed S&B was for Sellier &; Bellot on theolder boxes, shame on me on that one. :-)
Thanks for the correction. .
Matt stated Fabrica National Polencia ? not familiar with that largo box.
Any idea on the primers ?

The older rounds from Palencia are headstamp (and boxes marked) with the factory name, Fábrica Nacional de Palencia, generally F.N.P. on the headstamps. F.N.T. would be for
Fábrica Nacional de Toledo. Sevilla generally used P.S or simply S on headstamps, although in the late teens and the early twenties of the 20th Century, they used the letter P standing alone

John Moss.

Back in the ‘before days’ we used to test for corrosive priming by pulling a bullet, dump the powder, place the muzzle an inch or so from a sheet of carbon steel, fire, and see what it looks like the next day.