9mm Luger

The pictures below are five 9mm Luger’s that I hope someone can identify for me, they go left to right. I would like to know who made them and what their purpose was.
Thank You Carolyn
#1 R-P h/s shot type bullet, pellets are encased in a dark amber colored plastic in a copper jacket
#2 W-W h/s shot type bullet, pellets are encased in a light amber colored plastic in a copper jacket
#3 W-W h/s, with a all RED base, bullet is a truncated cone HP
#4 W-W h/s with a all DARK BLUE base, bullet is a FMJRN with a copper jacket
#5 SUPER VEL h/s red primer sealant over primer, 3 partial semi-circle primer crimps, bullet is a copper jacket with a green tip,

The two on the left are older variations of Magsafe loads, intended to be lightweight, high velocity, and to fragment upon penetrating its target. They are still made and sold but the owner is different, and they have a different look to them, being either “Defenders” or “Swats” mostly.

The red base one is probably an American Ballistics “hyper velocity” load and is just a +p hollow point (these cause a lot of confusion and people sometimes think they are proof loads).

The blue base one is probably also an American Ballistics load and a blue base from them meant it was a subsonic load. That might be a heavy 150+ grain bullet.

I don’t know what the green tip one is other than it might likely be another type of subsonic load, or maybe an aftermarket green tracer load.

The green tip, I’m pretty sure, is a Super Vel 158FMJ subsonic.