The following are a series of subcalibers in my 9x19mm collection. I suspect most are 9mm but of course some could be used on multiple calibers based on the barrel used.
The images are pretty small here. Click on them for a better fiew
- Adaptor for a post-1945 Swiss Lienhard subcaliber set. I suspect this adaptor cartridge was used with a number of barrels. It has a special primer used to fire a pellet. Before WWII Lienhard use to be a German company. I strongly suspect that #6 and #9 are earlier versions of the Lienhard adaptor made in Germany.
- 22LR RF adaptor by Lothar Walther of Germany
3 Confirmed Hungarian-Aluminum-4mm adaptor
- an unknown Aluminum 22RF adaptor-how is it fired? no firing pin offset obvious
- Unknown 22 RF adaptor
- Probably pre '45 Lienhard from Germany. I think this is the lower half of a 2 piece adaptor where the Lienhard primer was put in the pocket and then a pellet was put on top and a forepiece screwed on to hold the pellet in place.
- 4.25mm adaptor. Looks like it was loaded with a ball or pellet and a primer-unknown
- 22RF adaptor-unknown-how is it fired with no firing pin offset???
- German or Swiss Lienhard adaptor
10, US Jett & Smith Adaptor
- US Tri-Jen Manufacturing
- Lothar Walther adaptor post WWII for 4mm M20 cartirdge
- Lothar Walther adaptor Post WWII for 4mm M20 cartridge
Does anyone have any information on any of these (other than the the Tri-Jen). On the others, I’m looking for pictures of adaptor sets, labels, etc.
Any info on the unknowns is greatly appreciated.