9x19 reduced load tracer for AT training?

Found this on the range today:

And wondered if the Blikstorff factory still made 9mm reduced load cartridges for the Carl Gustav AT training devices in 1965? Or is this the case from something completely different?
Soren

Maybe it’s red plastic bullet blank, 9mm lös ptr m/39?

I did wonder about the blue pa, since reduced load cartridges were half-black-head up until 1980 if I look at my collection of M/71 ØLSPT (LAW training carts) I just assumed (maybe wrongly) that the swedes stopped using plastic training/blank bullets in their MP45 the same time as we did (1957).
Soren

My first long and technical answer disappeared upon posting. My 2nd and third answers timed out. Someone else will have to supply the probable correct answer to this question. I doubt it was a case from a blank.

This appears to have been fired in a Glock pistol based on the firing pin mark. Would anyone shoot a blank or short range racer out of a handgun?

AKMS

I have try both versions in my G17 ;)

[quote=“AKMS”]This appears to have been fired in a Glock pistol based on the firing pin mark. Would anyone shoot a blank or short range racer out of a handgun?
AKMS[/quote]You’d be amazed at what can be found at Kalvebod range fired from a Glock ;-) PJJ 44 even…
It was dug out of a pile of mixed flint aggregate (!) and cases, pushed up into the corner of the case-catcher trough in from of the stands (that’s were we collectors ‘feed’ from…:-).
Lew has this headstamp in his list with a 1962 year.
btw: The spelling of the Svenska Metallverken owned ammunition plant is a bit doubtful, Goggle has nothing on the various spellings I have tried.
Soren

edit: various

This looks like a typical 9 mm Løspatron m/39 case (blank, red plastic bullet). The Blikstorp plant stop making ammunition in 1965.

From the light blue primer annulus, the case is most probably from a ”lös patron m/39” or a “kammarpatron m/39”. Both can be fired in any 9 mm Parabellum weapon, and will act as very dangerous short range cartridges when fire in unaltered barrels.

An other possibility is that the cartridge is made by LIMIT-Z, Czech Republik. They have purchased quantities of surplus Swedish blanks and/or short range ctg’s and reloaded them with FMJ bullets. If so, Sören’s case should have an LZ rubberstamp on the case.

Thank you Morten, that is exactly what it is. It still has -although faintly- that stamp on the side. Soren