9x19 SHAH?

While searching the net a bit for Pakistani ammo from Darra I came across these images of 9x19 made by SHAH.
Does anybody know anything about these?

s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k58 … AG0499.jpg

s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k58 … AG0496.jpg

s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k58 … AG0498.jpg

s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k58 … AG0495.jpg

Of course I doubt any relation to Winchester.

This image of 9x19 hs was accompanying the images above. Unfortunately only with almost useless comments.
s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k58 … AG00HG.jpg

Are these also “fake” hs?

Late last year (2010) our cartridge case recycling business was approached ( Email) regarding supplying a “dealer” in Pakistan with both Boxer and Berdan Pocket 9mm cases ( amongst other calibres, but 9mm was the preferred order) in very large quantities.

We demurred, knowing that DECO ( our DoD Export office) would ban such an export to a “sensitive” area such as the NWF Province. Having attended several DECO seminars on “military” exports, we know the ropes.

I would not be surprised, given the variety of headstamps, that the ammo shown are reloads of once fired cases, acquired in several countries, which don’t have strict controls on the export of “brass” (as in Spent Cartridge brass).

Looks like the Durrah-adam-Kel people are lifting their game…professionally reloaded ammo, commercial packaging…what next?

Regards,
Doc AV
AV Ballistics.

Interesting that in the WINCHESTER warning they call it a “.30” cartridge. They must also load .30 Bore/7.62 Tokarev.

Hey jonny, think how many Tok headstamp variations there must be for their ammo!

Cheers
TonyE

The Wolf and Ulyanovsk (double arrow) headstamps are interesting. They appear to be correct
original headstamps, but neither company has, to my knowledge, offered any ammunition in brass cases. Wolf made some brass-case 9 mm Para dummy rounds for Trade Shows - I have
a couple of variants, and also in Makarov and .45 as I recall, but they made a point at an IWA Schow of the fact that the could not supply ammo in brass cases (non-competitive prices, probably). Makes one wonder why they would make the dummies for a display to show their wares and then tell everyone they could supply them!?

At any rate, I have never seen, other than dummies with holes in the case, and some unprimed empty brass from a show, any Russian PRODUCTION 9 mm with brass cases. Has anybody else ever seen any offered anywhere? Leads one to believe that the headstamps on those cases in Pakistan are spurious, not just fired brass they have acquired.

If we keep finding these pictures of Pakistani cartridges with weird headstamps, none of us that collect pistol rounds expecially are going to be able to sleep at night anymore! : )

Tony, I have had many sleepless nights over this very issue. (not really;)) What is also frustrating, as you can see from Fede’s posted pics, very few good pics seem to come out of Pakistan, and I can’t get anyone there to send me empty boxes either.