A noteworthy pic on the Meet/Greet page

Mwinter

Do NOT remove your Meet & Greet pic! Awesome. The Chuck is in the house!!!

Maybe we’ll need to add a seperate forum for C. Norris quotations. Works for me.

F A N T A S T I C !!!

[quote=“slick rick”]Mwinter

Maybe we’ll need to add a seperate forum for C. Norris quotations. Works for me.[/quote]

… and pictures!

Techno Viking, Schmechno Viking. As if.

Just watched the YOUTUBE video and stand corrected. Will concur, Techno Viking can kill Mr. Norris, ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!

Expecting locked posting in 10, 9, 8, . . . .

BACK TO CARTRIDGES!!! or at least post pictures of Chuck Norris with a gun or better with some cartridges, otherwise “Expect locked posting in 10, 9, 8, . . . .”

Uh, OK.

[/img]

Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick. Poor Ron is up there in MI or MN, or one of those M states where it is really cold, and you are only making him angry. We ALL then pay the price.

Ray

Ray–I’m in Michigan and your right, it has been cold. We have had -8 to -12 every night for 2 weeks. But I’m in SOUTHERN Michigan where it is really quite nice. My Son lives in the NORTHERN part of the Lower Peninsula and has been averaging -20 to -30. And these are NOT even Wind Chill temps.

I give up, what do all hose NICE cartridges have to do with Chuck Norris?

[quote=“Ron Merchant”]

I give up, what do all hose NICE cartridges have to do with Chuck Norris?[/quote]

I’ll guess…they’re all based on the .220, which means that at 2.20pm on the 20th of Feb 2002 Chuck Norris ate his 220th Steak sandwich at the No2 Steaks R’us Bar on 22nd St…of course I could be wrong ;)

Try this: go to Google, fill in the search term “Chuck Norris Google” and click “I’m feeling lucky”.

And to stay on-topic:

For those of you NOT in the know on all things Chuck Norris, he has become something of a hero to the troops. Lots of funny lists out there of feats attributed to C.N. It’s all in fun and as I understand it, he loves it. Has done numerous USO type trips to the sandbox and is adored and feted by the troops. Sorry I got off topic with this post, but considering the number of vets on this forum, I think y’all would appreciate his dedication to all our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines. For that, I give him a tip of my hat. And a spot on this forum, as brief as it may be.

Regards

Rick

PS Great pic, Thijs!!! Still LOLing over the Techno Viking

I have seen in the Steve’s picture that Chuck Norris weras glasses.That shocked me,he must have an eagle eye.

Well,there’s only one answer.He wears glasses to filter his laser sight.It could kill someone like super man

Everyone knows that if Chuck Norris scans the horizon,he can see his nape

According to me Ray’s cartridge are based on the full lenght 577 Tyrannosarus case.This cartridge is also called .416 Chuck Norris and it is the cartridge for which Chuck’s pistol is chambered.

Ray’s cartridges are actually reloads.In fact the cases have been fired by Chuck against his enemies and there is a number on them.This is the victim’s number.

Those cartridges are all for sale. I will include a genuine letter of authenticity signed by Pivi, and a reproduction CN autograph included at no extra cost.

Serious inquiries only.

Ray

According to this thread, “if Chuck were to walk into the woods, the deer would drop dead from fear alone”. Thus he requires no caliber whatsoever:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2598947/page/1

For those of you who may question Pivi’s comments, I offer the following quotes:

[i][b]In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Chuck Norris drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.[/b][/i]

Oops. Almost forgot this one:

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Just look at what YOU started Mwinter!

I’m guessing those pictured with you were the only survivors. They’re smiling about your comment at being there to maintain crowd control. :)

However Chuck doesn’t need any gun.He simply throws the cartridges against his enemies by hand

OK–Enough of this frivolity. Back to Cartridges. Sorry to ruin all the fun guys, but this is NOT a Chuck Norris Fan Club site. It is now Lock Down time.