A

CANCELLED

JAPANESE AMMUNITION FOR COLLECTORS VIDEO TAPE OR DVD.

WATCH THIS PRODUCTION AND YOU WILL KNOW MORE THAN 95% OF FOLKS COLLECTING JAPANESE WEAPONS AND AMMO ABOUT THE SUBJECT . VHS OR DVD.
JAPANESE AMMUNITION AND EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE HAS NOT BEEN WELL DOCUMENTED. THIS VIDEO REFERENCE TAPE IS THE SINGLE BEST SOURCE FOR COMPREHENSIVE AND DETAILED EXAMINATION OF A VARIETY OF JAPANESE AMMUNITION AND EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE ITEMS RANGING FROM PISTOL CALIBERS TO GRENADES AND MINES. 1 HOUR AND 40 MINUTE FULL COLOR AND SOUND VIDEO TAPE OF ALL THE STANDARD JAPANESE AMMUNITION WHICH YOU ARE LIKELY TO ENCOUNTER AS WELL AS RARE VARIETIES WHICH YOU ARE LIKELY NEVER TO ENCOUNTER. SECTIONED SPECIMENS SHOW THE INTERNAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TYPES. THE TAPE INCLUDES 7 MM NAMBU, 7.65 HAMADA, 7.65 AUTO, 7.65 LUGER, 7.63 MAUSER, 7.62 NAGANT, 8 MM NAMBU, 9 MM PISTOL, .450 REVOLVER, 11 MM MURATA, 14 MM MUSKET, 6.5 ARISAKA, 7.7 ARISAKA, RIMLESS RIMMED AND SEMI RIMMED, ARMY, NAVY, AND AIRFORCE, 7.92, 12.7 VICKERS, 13.2 HOTCHKISS, 20 MM HO5, 20 MM TYPE 98, 20 TYPE 100, 25 MM HOTCHKISS, 37 MM, 2 POUNDER VICKERS, 47 MM, 50 MM HOWITZER, 70 MM HOWITZER, 75 MM HOWITZER AND GUN, 80 MM, 105 MM LONG AND SHORT, 15 CM, 215 MM, 50 MM KNEE MORTAR, GRENADES, MINES, FUZES, 90 MM MORTAR, ANTI BOAT MINE, CLIPS, BOXES, MACHINE GUN STRIPS, OVER 150 DIFFERENT ITEMS, SHOWN AND IDENTIFIED. IF YOU ENJOY VIDEO AND YOU LIKE JAPANESE AMMUNITION AND EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE YOU NEED THIS TAPE.

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WE SOLD PART OF OUR EXTENSIVE COLLECTION OF JAPANESE AMMUNITION AND EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE. THIS TAPE OR DVD IS THE CATALOG OF THAT SALE. MANY ITEMS SHOWN ON THIS TAPE CANNOT BE FOUND IN ANY OTHER REFERENCE.

19.97 ADD 2.97 for insured shipping worldwide. Cash,check or MO to CSA PO BOX 4002 Colesville Maryland USA 20914.

NEW PHOTOS

I love Japanese ammo. My favorite is by fare the Japanese Torpedo Gyroscopes and thier bomb fuzes. Thier craftmanship and engineering go past function and into the realm of art in many cases.

CSAEOD you listed above “7.62 Nagant”, could you tell a bit more about it?

I bought these shells from a fellow which a Japanese military display at the Tulsa OK. show ( 5000+ tables) He claimed that he brought it back from Japan. He sold me all but one of the shells but would not part with the last shell and box. He lent me the box to photocopy. He said that these were for the Soviet Nagant pistols which the Japanese had in some amount due to their various tiffs with Soviet and/or Russian troops over the years. He also said that they were “reloadable” The box contained additional large copper primers and and brass anvils as you see. The bullet is lead-deep set and concave. There were a couple in the box and this is the lst one which I have. I have never seen any others. Note the ptimer on the loaded round is partially crushed on one side which could imply hand loading. Brass case,copper primer. He said the N on the label meant NIPPON- don’t remember the rest and didn’t write it down.

The information and picture of the NPK box is very important information. N.P.K. is the mark of Nippo-Kogyo Company. Why they abbreviate it N.P.K. on the box, with periods after each letter is a mystery to me, as that would indicate that a word is missing between “Nippon” and “Kogyo.” Up until now, from information from the Japanese National Crime Lab, I was only aware of them making Shotgun Ammunition. Some years ago I wrote an article on post-war Japanese ammunition. At the time, Nippo-Kogyo was producing shotgun ammunition under license from Remington, of the United States, and used typically-Remington green-colored cases, and the Remington RXP trademark. They procured their powder and primers from Nihon-Yushi, an oil and chemical company. Their ammunition was marketed by Nissan-Miroku Company. They also produced sky-blue colored shotshells under the trade name “Mighty.” As of 1988, the only date I have in my files, Nippo Kogyo held 30% of Japan’s market share for production of shotgun ammunition. This is the first I have heard of them producing any metallic cartridge, much less 7.62 Nagant Revolver! Very exciting information!

You are looking at the last one I have. It looks like this box had 10 to start but was only a partial when I saw it. I sold my couple of extras @ $100 each with this guarantee: " if you find another one for sale at any price over the course of the next year I will return your money and you keep the cartridge". It never happened.

Here are 2 of my Japanese WW2 Fuzes made out of brass. I was told that they both belonged to the same Navy, air dropped bomb. The one with the wings was the bombs tail fuze and the other its nose fuze. Like their torpedo gyros, the Japanese made some extraordinary bomb fuzes. Their craftsmanship and designs are spectacular.

Hope this is not too off topic, just thought this fuzes were a cool part of Japanese ammunition.

VERY MUCH ON TARGET . THANKS.

The left one is a base fuze and is missing the thread cover cap.
Check this out:
inert-ord.net/jap02h/bombfuze/index.html

Cool! I am happy they are relevant. The link to the photos is great! Thanks EOD. So it looks like they are both tail fuzes. If you look at the other photos, you can clearly see the engineering beauty of their designs.

New photos

Ok, I saw this item recently and was intriged, especially by the case. I know nothing about it other then the seller is calling it a Japanese Type 92. The really intriging part to me is the design of the casing. It actually unscrews in the middle. I thought this was pretty cool as I have never seen this concept befor and thought some of the “Forum People” may find it interesting as well.

Jason

This case was designed so that the propelling charge could be varied to suit the range. Uncommon version of the case.

Very interesting!!! I have never seen anythink like it. Very clever.

new photos

New photos

New photos

New

Great pics! Japanese ammo is one of my favs.