About the Questions or Comments about the Forum or the IAA category

Here you can ask questions or post comments about the forum or the IAA.

.32 short colt

Hi Lew thank you for your nice answer yes the word expert has to be used very carefully however there is a fact that
some people know lot more in a certain field than others As I have found out that 8+ 57 with the red tip well dutch
posted the deciding letter to convince me however for along time I suspected it myself so I scraped the red off sure
enough there was a black tip under neath thank you for sending that nice parabellum picture never seen one with
a red tip like that but it shows you anything is possible expert or not I collect since the mid 60tis and have a fair
collection,but from now on I can only suck up the knowledge dispensed by this website since I am not able to deal
with modern cameras and transfer pics over the computer it is simply to aggravating for me and believe you me there
is quite a few things that I have were I only know partially what it is and a better explication by the experts would be
desirable I wish you luck and look forward to you postings Sherryl

I’m a member of IAA, But I can not access the Buy Sell Trade area. How do I get permission to use the Buy Sell Trade area?

Quick question: Is there a way to send private messages to members on this forum? I’m not able to find it. (Unless my messaging functionality is restricted because I am a new member)

Don’t exactly know how or where to post this but I’m trying to find any information about the company in the picture.