Aecc-ecra castellon 2019 commemorative

Hello, I would like to share with all the two commemorative cartridges that were prepared for the meeting of the Spanish ECRA group (AECC-ECRA) held in Castellón on September 28.
A curious 12 gauge, with wooden case, manufactured by Eliseo Tesón and an exact replica of 7.92x33 Kurz Lehrpatrone, manufactured by José Miguel Sánchez,

DSC_5482_R DSC_5485_R

ELISEO_CASTELLON_2019_2

4 Likes

These photos show some of the steps in the manufacture of 7.92x33

2 Likes

Nice idea making wooden case bodies!

I hope a member brings a couple of sets to SLICS & that I get a chance you buy a set.

Ximo,
What iis the future of MUNICION.ORG?

Ximo, very nice commemoratives, thanks for posting. Send my congratulations to Eliseo and José.

Un saludo grande,

Fede

Is it possible to obtain such a Lehrpatrone?

Thank you very much to all for your comments.

If anyone is interested in 7.9x33 Lehrpatrone, you should contact José Miguel by email maracaibo@numericable.fr

Sksvlad, we are working on the new municion.org.

We still do not have a definitive web profile (getting the programmer to know what we are looking for, it is not easy, because it is not a collector, but we are gradually introducing the details of how we want the new website to be).
And also thanks to the financial assistance of many collectors and the selfless work of others, we are convinced that we will succeed.
This is a link to the work page of the new website.
Important, it is not the definitive website and many data are test data, but we will appreciate any advice that helps us improve.
http://webnroll.es/municion/

1 Like

No chance of an English language version?

Ole

You can translate the website to any language by clicking on the flag of the chosen language.

1 Like

That’s simply not a good solution seeing as any machine translation is going to be lackluster, especially when it comes to technical terms with several possible meanings depending on context. And machine translation does NOT care for context. Disappointing to see, as the website would have a much broader audience if it was made in an English version.

Ole

Estimated tennsats:
For allusions, I will answer you comment:
I´m one of those people who are working very had to modify, reform and update municion.org
As you comment : " any machine translation is going to be lackluster, especially when it comes to technical terms with several possible meanings depending on context. Well, totaly agree wiht you !!
But …there is a BIG problem: I learned Spanish since childhood, I think and speak in Spanish… is my language maternal. I only speak a few english (I’m not ashamed to say it publicly) . If I had to translate ammo. org to a language that I don’t know well…I would make all those failures you refer to. Sorry, I can´t consent it. Municion.org was, and will be : “MADE IN SPAIN”.
By the way, for write some portions of this post, I have used Google translator… I hope that all people understand me.
THANKS in advance

4 Likes