.577/45 Martini Henry Rounds for sale. For rifle and machine gun, but not sure which is which or who made them all. From the collection of Jim Russell.
- Missing paper patch. Headstamp is K II $15
- No headstamp. British. $20
- Missing parts of paper patch and damage to case. Headstamp is G.K B $15
- Wax over bullet. Never had a paper patch. Headstamp is * GEVELOT * GG (monogram) $35
- Wax over paper patch. Headstamp is * S.F.M. * GG (monogram) $35
- Missing paper patch. Headstamp is Shield with crossed letters and Eagle (faint at the 6 o’ clock position) $50
- Paper patch at mouth. Headstamp is * P & L * P $50
- Old lacquer. Headstamp is L.D.P ***. Louis Dieu Paris $35
- Paper patch at mouth. Headstamp is 577 \ C. / 450 \ R.B / $45
- Paper patch at mouth. Headstamp is B.C.E. *** $40
- Coiled case. Broad arrow stamps on primer cup. $10
- Coiled case. Higher paper patch. No markings. $15
- Unprimed empty blank. Headstamp is KYNOCH 577/450 $15
Please PM or cartridgesmith ‘at’ shaw.ca if interested.