Anti-vampire ammo

These photos are from a museum. Which calibre are these ball shots? What is the most common calibre to hunt vampires?

When I grew up in the upper midwest we did not need a vampire kit we had the Lone Ranger with his 45 Colt silver bullet.

I have seen similar outfits of mediocre quality junque collected together with fanciful stories about their origins, provenance, and use. They seem to be offered by folks who also have been incredibly luckky in finding all sort of exotic, rare, and desirable collector items. All priced as real bargains, of course. Many actually sell, but as P.T. Barnum once pointed out “there is a sucker born every minute.”

Many Museums are not immune from displaying nonsense, especially if donated by a wealthy benefactor.

I have seen similar outfits of mediocre quality junque collected together with fanciful stories about their origins, provenance, and use. They seem to be offered by folks who also have been incredibly luckky in finding all sort of exotic, rare, and desirable collector items. All priced as real bargains, of course. Many actually sell, but as P.T. Barnum once pointed out “there is a sucker born every minute.”

Many Museums are not immune from displaying nonsense, especially if donated by a wealthy benefactor.

You are very lucky that you haven’t met a vampire, because silver bullets are against werewolves. ;-) Vampires can be killed by stabbing a wooden stake into their heart :-)

CHE FIGATA!!! ( that’s a deal!!!)