Anyone know where I can find a copy of the book, Explosivstoffabriken in Deutschland, by Friedrich Trimborn

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the book, Explosivstoffabriken in Deutschland, by Friedrich Trimborn?

41y6TCHbydL

did you look here:

www.tib.eu

there seem to be several works on this subject from this author

René

Sorry, no good news.
The book was published 1995 by Locher, Köln, ISBN 3-930045-20-5. It is no longer available in the German bookshop system.
Several public libraries in Germany have a copy, among them TIB mentioned by René, but I am afraid your location is in the USA. Copyright will most probably not allow any German library to send you a scan of the entire book (not considering the cost of scanning 216 pages).
Library of Congress does not have it. You could try libraries specialized in the ordnance field.

Looks like there is a copy at Harvard. https://hollis.harvard.edu/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=01HVD_ALMA212042454940003941&context=L&vid=HVD2&lang=en_US&search_scope=default_scope&adaptor=Local%20Search%20Engine&tab=books&query=lsr02,contains,52147857

Anyone have access?

Also, I would pay for a scanned copy from Germany if someone is able to do that there.

I’ll look it up in eMule when I get home.

update: I have access to a copy now. I would still be interested in buying an original copy sometime though if anyone comes across one.

Thanks!