Auction #17

Howdy
We just uploaded a pdf of our new sale (846 lots) which includes the color pages to our site.

pdbullets.com

The sale end will be December 7th, 2019

It’s a free download just click the button titled #17.pdf on the right edge.

Should you wish to bid with the free copy just follow the instructions to pay the bidding fee. Please use the bid sheet which you can also download from the same page as the catalog.

Or if you wish obtain a 100 page, hi-res printed copy, which includes the bidding fee, instructions are on that same page.

My printer says I should have some to post in a couple of days.

Thanks for the look.
Pete

2 Likes

Pete - I am probably screwing up somehow, but clicking on pdbullets.com in blue on your opener to this thread, anything I get pertains only to Catalog 16.

John M.

Pete, great work!

Good luck with the auction.

Regards,

Fede

Hi John
Not sure the why of that, I tried it & asked a local collector friend to try it & it worked for both of us & apparently Fede too.

I just tried it & it worked ???

Perhaps just type the address in the browser?

Catalog cover photo has Jim at auction school.

John, it worked for me without any problems. Direct link is: http://pdbullets.com/catalog_order_files/%20%2317.pdf

Thanks for the kind words

Pete, this is another very nice auction you have put together!

Fede - thank you. That link worked perfectly for me. I tried the other one several times and it would only open information from the last (#16) Auction, for me.

John

Thaknk you too Larry, for the kind wirds

John did you try just entering the pdbullets.com address by hand?

Yes, Pete, I did and I got the same results - Catalog #16 information and nothing to click on the brought up anything at all about Auction #17. No worry mate, as they say. Fede’s direct link opened it up perfectly.

John

Urrrr
Wish I knew the why that. Sorry for your trouble.

Only thing I can think of it that it was still in the folder with 17. But this AM I moved it into another folder in another folder.

Who bloody knows.

Pete - no apology necessary. It is just as likely my world-famous incompetency with computers. No secret to anyone that I am a 19th Century Man. I don’t even own a cell phone, nor one of those hand-held computer gizmos that does everything but tie your shoes for you. Right now, after 14 months of ownership, I have mastered approximately 10% of the features of my (not so) new Hyundai automobile. I still reach down to my belt for my key ring when I get in thing, from time to time. Then I remember it doesn’t take a key! Duh!

John

It seems others are having the same problem getting past sales coming up.
I apologize for that & first thing tomorrow morning I’m going to call the host company & see what they can do to fix this.

17 is the sale number and try just entering “pdbullets.com” by hand instead of using it as a link if the link doesn’t get you to the proper catalog.
With luck this will be fixed tomorrow.