Augusta Arsenal packet - Enfield rifle & Minnie

I came across this Civil War website with some items for sale: oldsouthantiques.com/os3117p1.htm

Is $8,400.00 too much for this packet, or is this an extreme rarity?

DKConfiguration

YES, THE ASKING PRICE IS WAY TO MUCH. ALTHOUGH, A CIVIL WAR MILITRIA COLLECTOR MAY ACTUALLY PAY THAT MUCH. NOW LET’S LOOK AT SOME OF THE PROBLEMS AND POSSIBLE PROBLEMS WITH THE PACKAGE. THE WRAPPER AND LABEL APPEAR TO BE THE REAL THING. THE STRING APPEARS TO BE A REPLACEMENT. WITHOUT REMOVING THE STRING AND INSPECTING THE CONTENTS YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THE CARTRIDGES INSIDE ARE THE REAL THING OR REPRODUCTIONS. BACK IN 1981 I BOUGHT A PACKAGE OF HAZARD’S .44 ARMY CARTRIDGES FROM A GENTLEMAN AT A TULSA GUN SHOW. HE CLAIMED THE CARTRIDGES WERE 100% GENUINE AS HE HAD INSPECTED THEM PERSONALLY. HE AGREED THAT I COULD CHECK FOR MYSELF BEFORE I PAID HIM - I DID - FIRST TIME I EVER SAW .44 HAZARD’S COMPRESSED POWDER CARTRIDGES MANUFACTURED WITH ZIG-ZAG CIGARETTE PAPERS - A RARE ITEM INDEED. HE KEPT THE PACKAGE AND I KEPT MY MONEY. THE WRAPPER WAS THE REAL THING THE CARTRIDGES WERE NOT. HOW DOES/DID THIS HAPPEN? YEARS AGO DEALERS (BOTH GUN AND CARTRIDGE) OPENED CARTRIDGE PACKAGES UP REMOVED THE ORIGINAL CONTENTS AND THEN SOLD THE WRAPPER SEPARATELY. I THINK I’VE SAID ENOUGH ON THIS SUBJECT - TIME FOR SOMEBODY ELSE TO COMMENT.

I am delighted to see that American fondness of getting foreign names wrong (AK-47, Kurtz, Schmeisser etc.etc.) is based on a long tradition.

For what it’s worth the label looks like a zerox copy in the photo, but George has probably seen more of these than I, so just my two cents.
And any Confederate item is rare, so that is a consideration also.
His point of the contents is very valid. I’ve bought modern wrapped boxes the owner swore were full and correct and when unwrapped were missing rounds. So now if a box is wrapped and before I spend any money I ask to see the contents. If he won.t unwrap it I don’t buy it.