Belgian Marga Pistol Ammunition

The only documentation I know of on Marga is a book published in 2003 by the Royal Society of the Museum of the Belgian Army. As best I can make out, Uldarique Marga was a Captain in the Belgian Army and a prolific innovator in both arms and ammunition who was born in 1854 and died in 1925. The company Anciens Establissements Marga was established in the late 1800s and continued into the 1930s. Much of their development appears to have been rifle ammunition, some with their headsamp, A Forum search on “Maga” will reveal a good deal of information on his rifle ammunition.

I am interested on their pistol ammunition and would like to do an article if there is sufficient information available. The book on Marga illustrates a box for his 9mm Kurz blanks.

In 2009 I sought information on Marga on https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/marga-loads-what-calibers/14608
Which included the following image which includes a Marga blank which is headstamped "F N * ".This forum post yielded some very useful information and images

Apparently Marga made pistol ammunition in a number of calibers. I would appreciate images of both boxes and cartridges, as well as information on Marga pistol ammunition to supplement that provided in my previous post.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Lew

1 Like

Lew, did they just load blanks?

No, the book illustrates other bullet and case types, but mostly in rifle calibers.