Best place to sell collector's ammo?

I have some collector’s ammo that I wish to sell…mostly shotshells. Where are the best locations to list?

Thanks,

H2

if you mean online sell maybe http://www.auctionarms.com will works for you.

Auctionarms.com and Gunbroker.com are the best bets. Some folks are able to run this stuff on ebay by the use of various tricks. Look over the sales on ebay for a time and see what they do. Ebay has always been a problem for me but several folks do it regularly. Good luck. Both Auctionarms and Gunbroker cost nothing until you sell. Shotshells don’t move very fast unless you have really rare items or really cheap items.

eBay works, but lets just say you must LIE through your teeth…but you can list them, carefully on eBay…like it or not, eBay does seem to pull in more $$$ than AA or GunBroker…

It is kind of nice beating them at their own game on occassion!

Hi,

If you want to consign the ammunition to an online auction and let them sell your items, you can go to the below link and contact them to learn about their terms:

wardscollectibles.com/

Regards,

Heavyiron

[quote=“pzjgr”]eBay works, but lets just say you must LIE through your teeth…but you can list them, carefully on eBay…like it or not, eBay does seem to pull in more $$$ than AA or GunBroker…

It is kind of nice beating them at their own game on occassion![/quote]

Of all of this there is no doubt.