Best wishes fron spain

DEAR SIRS:
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THIS FORUM.FIRST OF ALL ,I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THANKS FOR HIS PRETTY HELP TO MY GREAT FRIEND TEAK.I

Welcome aboard, Jose! Glad to have you here.

http://www.municion.org/ is indeed a classy site - lots of great information, quality photos and it has been referenced in several threads on this board. And thanks to Bablefish I can even understand some of the text!

If an original box is to be believed, the term used by the government was “.27 Homologous” but where it was an element of the experiments conducted under the Project Salvo umbrella, it’s certainly easy to see how the second term came into being, even if it is not official. The .27 is not a multi-projectile loading, however. Interestingly, the label on my .27 box has the verbiage “Caliber ____________ Homologous” pre-printed while the “27” is rubber-stamped in the blank space. Obviously, they planned to use the same label for multiple trials.

The photos of all the different collections on that web site are pretty awesome. Some of the displays are pretty amazing.