Booklets and Pamphlets from Peter Labbett & Tony Edwards reference collection

First please let me say I did try to post this in the “BUY/SELL” part but it wouldnt let me post?

I have a lot of Booklets and Pamphlets from the reference collection that I just couldnt let get cut up to be scanned, I have compilled a list please see below. I dont know what half of them are because I cant read them :-). I am looking for new homes for them in return for a small donation to enable me to purchase some new software to help me update Tony Edwards website and to help me with sorting and ordering all the reference collection. I have been through around 8000 pages of the 45,000 drawing, documents and photographs so far and they are all re-named and put into Folders and Sub-Folders for indexing and ease of searching. This is taking a lot of my time but I am really enjoying doing this and learning a great deal as I have to open and read each page. Please let me say again that I am not trying to make any money from this work I just dont have the funds to do what I want to do with it. I am happy to post individually where ever in the world you are “As long as you pay the postage” :-) I am happy to take any photos for you if you like of any of them.

Booklets and Pamphlets from Peter Labbett & Tony Edwards reference collection.

The Kynoch Journal, Concerning Guns & Ammunition. Vol. VII Oct-Dec, 1906

M.I.10 THE WAR OFICE - Recognition Handbook of Foreign Weapons & Equipment. U.S.S.R. Vol 1 Part 1

Braun & Bloem Dusseldorf, Illustriere Preisliste 1925 (75) Gegr.1850.

Illustrierte Preisliste, Rheinisch-Westfallsche Sprenstoff-Aktien-Gesellschaft. Abtellung Nurenberg. Zundhutchen-u. Patronenfabrik vormels H.Utendoerffer. 1921

The Weapons Museum 1853, The School of Infantry Warminster Wilts.

‘Nobel. Glasgow’ Powders for the Hand loader. Nobel’s Explosives Company Limited.

Report. The Quarterly Bulletin of the H.B.S.A 28 Anno XXVIII Vol 1

Report. The Quarterly Bulletin of the H.B.S.A 28 Anno XXVIII Vol 4

Report. The Quarterly Bulletin of the H.B.S.A 29 Anno XXIX Vol 1

Report. The Quarterly Bulletin of the H.B.S.A 39 Anno XXXIX Vol 1

The Canadian Journal, Arms Collecting Vol.17, No4

The Nobeloy Stream-line Bullet, Nobel Industries 1924.

Finkaligrig ammunition, Beskrivning. (To nr 746 for utbildningsandamal) Forsvarets Materielverk 1975.

User Handbook for the Rifle, 7.62mm., L1A1. Land service 1959.

Normas para el pintado y marcado de la municion de combate, ejercicio e instruccion. Sectaria de Guerra R. Mun. C 3 1959

Fusil Automatique d’Infanterie Calibre 7mm Modele FN 1914

SAS No.1 De Lisle’s Commando Carbine.

A brief history of the BREN Light Machine Gun, inspector of armaments Woolwich 1969

The Military Balance 1975-1976

Technical Manual, Artillery Ammunition. Department of the Army 12th March 1954. *C 1, TM 9-1901 to 39B-1-20.

Kleine Waffen-Bibliotek. Fur Sammler, Forscher und Liebhaber. Serie A, Revolver und Pistolen. Heft 2, 3 & 4 Mauser-Streifenlader. Teil I, II & III.

The Fire and Explosion Hazards of Zirconium and its Alloys. ICI Metals Division 1961.

The Rev. Alexander John Forsyth MA, LL.D. Inventor of the Percussion Lock.

MAC Submachine gun Operating manual Military Armament Corps USA

Armens utbildningsmaterielkatalog A UMKAT 1979

Gas Operated Light Machine Gun M.A.G. Cal 7.62mm NATO, Fabrique Nationale D’armes de Guerre, SA, Herstall-Belgium

Exhibition Catalogue, The Weapons of Kalashnikov. The Artillery Museum, St Petersburg.

Infantry Training Volume 1, Infantry Platoon Weapons Pamphlet No12. Fire Control and Theory of Small Arms Fire (All Arms) 1949

Illustrierter GeschoB-Katalog, Rheinisch-Westfallsche Sprenstoff-Aktien-Gesellschaft. Abtellung Nurenberg. Zundhutchen-u. Patronenfabrik vormels H.Utendoerffer.

1836 THE ALAMO

AMCP 706-249, Research and Development of Material. Ammunition Series Section 6, Manufacture of Metallic Components of Artillery Ammunition.

AMCP 706-244, Research and Development of Material. Ammunition Series Section 1. Artillery Ammunition General.

AMCP 706-242, Engineering Design Handbook. Design for Control of Projectile Flight Characteristics.

AMCP 706-247, Engineering Design Handbook. Ammunition Series Section 4, Design for Projection

RCS AMCDL-101, Research and Development and Engineering. FY 76 & 7T. Laboratory Posture Report.

The Pattern room, UE85 A000001. The MOD Pattern Room

A guide to Chilworth Gunpowder Mills by Glenys Crocker

Lindener Zundhutchen u. Thonwaaren-Fabrik vermals Georg Egestorff Linden bei Hannover 1912

The History of the Revolver Cannon, Oerlikon-Contraves

Code of practice Manual No.3 Nitric Acid HNO3 ICI Ltd Metals Division

ARMY UNIVERSAL Assault Rifle “Steyr” Aug Cal.5,56 (.223)

many thanks and all the best
Richard.

2 Likes