British 4.6 can

Over to see a German born gun designer who lives just down the road & got this interesting “STEEL COMBAT” can from him.

4 Likes

… and I thought I had cool friends! Nice!

Gun Town USA, what can I say

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for sharing Pete.

Kennesaw, Georgia has ben called that!

Well it may have been “called that” but what about in print?
Here is the cover of the Feb. 3, 2014 issue of Shotgun News. Next photo is the 1st page of the article arguing the point.
Ruger is here, Ransom Rest, Yavapai College (Gunsmithing & Engraving taught) A barrel maker, a dangerous game rifle maker (or 2), Wolfe Publishing… At the time Northern Arizona Ammunition was just down the road from me.
But it was based on the numer of FFL holders /10,000 population, see the center square in the article photo below.

1 Like

Do you still dress like that Pete or have things changed since this was published in 2014?

Yea, I can see that.
Kennesaw, however, got that nickname after they passed pro-firearm laws after Morton Grove, Il., passed rediculously repressive laws banning handguns within city limits, but that effectively exempted the city rulers.
The Kennesaw law reads, in part:
“(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.”

You like my blue hat ?

Very fetching!