British catalogues

Here is a view of British manufacturers catalogues

Do you know if other catalogues or price lists from these manufacturers exist ?
Thanks
JP

Hi J-P.
I went through my meagre supply of catalogues and was only able to find the Eley April 1893 and Kynoch 1903 (originals). I know I have some information on a number of different Smokeless Powder Company catalogues somewhere here. I will have a chance to look tomorrow and see if I can find them for you. They are incomplete and only photocopies of originals, but the dates 1896 and 1898 seem to stick in my mind. However, my mind is not what it was… I will let you know.
I have not seen a Henrite catalogue before. Do you have a copy of that one? I would be interested in seeing what powders they offered.

More tomorrow.

Cheers,
Will.

Hello Will
I will send you what I have;
In fact you will be disappointed because there is no picture.
I have only 3 pages describing shotshells;
Because of the page format (which is bigger than A3) I can tell you i got that in the US, but don’t remember where!!
jp

I have a couple of these. I will email you.

JP Jim Buchanan rarely uses this forum, I hope you have contacted him?
keep well, I will try to find time to check your list with my catalogs & get back if I have anything new.
Pete

[quote=“PetedeCoux”]JP Jim Buchanan rarely uses this forum, I hope you have contacted him?
keep well, I will try to find time to check your list with my catalogs & get back if I have anything new.
Pete[/quote]

hello Pete
yes, it is because of Jim Buchanan I know at least these catalogues are existing.
He sent me some pages of each of them.
He looks to be the only British guy to have catalogues !!
jp