C.E.S.I.M. site

Good morning to everyone
If it can be of interest, I wanted to say you that the site of the C.E.S.I.M.:
http://www.munizioni.eu/munizioni/
has been completely renovated
and that the old cards on ammunition have been revised and are free again on the home page
at the next
Giovanni

Thank you Giovanni. Things look excellent at the new site.

Very nice Giovanni. Thanks this is a new site for me.

Zac

Goodmorning everyone

We inform you that Mr. Giovanni Defrancisci is no longer part of our association.
The new address of the forum Cesim is cesimmunizioni.eu/forum/index.php
To contact Us
Presidente@cesimunizioni.eu
Cesim@cesimmunizioni.eu
Info@cesimmunizioni.eu
Tesoreria@cesimmunizioni.eu
Segreteria@cesimmunizioni.eu

Best regards

Andrea

Nice!

B ut some german translations are wrong:
-> "Regeln für einen angenehmen Aufenthalt auf unserem Forum folgen " I think you mean the board rules,- so use simply “Forenregeln”
-> “News und Ankündigungen Verwaltung” just use “News und Ankündigungen”
-> "Alles Gute Beitrag in unserem Forum nach Kategorie gruppiert " better: “Die besten Beiträge nach Kategorie sortiert”
-> “In this area we are putting our discoveries” German translation “Hier posten wir unsere Funde”
-> “Forum für Munition gewidmet gebrochen” i dont know what this section is good for. Cartridge cuts?

Another think I saw: guests cant see pictures in posts.

[quote=“manuel”]Nice!

B ut some german translations are wrong:

-> “Forum für Munition gewidmet gebrochen” i dont know what this section is good for. Cartridge cuts?
Another think I saw: guests cant see pictures in posts.[/quote]

Das Forum “Spezzate” befasst sich mit Patronen für alle glattläufigen Waffen, üblicherweise Schrotpatronen und Slugs…
This Forum is reserved for Cartridges for guns with smoothbore (Canne lisse), means actual Shotgun-ammo and derivates

But also all other translations are wrong, neither the english, nor the french or spanish tranlation is correct and pointing in a complete wrong direction…

Pics can only be seen from registered members, like many other sites.
If you like to see them, you have to register first. After confirmation you can log in and you will see also the pics and you can use (write in) the forum

Sincerely
Forensic

I thank you for reporting. We will try to correct according to your reports.
But some german translations are wrong:
-> "Regeln für einen angenehmen Aufenthalt auf unserem Forum folgen " I think you mean the board rules,- so use simply “Forenregeln”
-> “News und Ankündigungen Verwaltung” just use “News und Ankündigungen”
-> "Alles Gute Beitrag in unserem Forum nach Kategorie gruppiert " better: “Die besten Beiträge nach Kategorie sortiert”
-> “In this area we are putting our discoveries” German translation “Hier posten wir unsere Funde”