Can Someone Identify Headstamp FG-2727

My kids and I found this shell casing while out metal detecting, can anyone identify who makes this casing, how old it is, where it originally came from etc. We have been searching everywhere for any information.

Hi, this is the blind end of a REPCO brand ignition condenser. The manufacturer is R. E. Phelon Company, Inc., East Longmeadow, Mass. Probably made in the 1950’s.

Regards,

Fede

I graduated High School in Longmeadow! I don’t recall the company, possibly gone by the 1960s-70s.

And I just found this tidbit:
" Hastings Arthur Wise (February 16, 1954 – November 4, 2005), was a convicted American mass murderer who was executed in the U.S. state of South Carolina for killing four former co-workers. Sometimes erroneously referred to by the press as “Arthur Hastings Wise,” he was known simply as Hastings Wise to the people he worked with.
Wise shot and killed Charles Griffeth, David Moore, Leonard Filyaw, and Sheryl Wood on September 15, 1997, at the lawn mower parts manufacturing factory of his former employer, R.E. Phelon Company, in Aiken, South Carolina."

Thanks for your help